Saturday, March 28, 2009

2009-03-28 plan of atack

i have things that desperately need to be done! and some things need to be done SOON.

1. DONE! indyanna's birthday dress. needs to be able to wear it to school on thursday. 04-01

2. DONE! boston and indyanna's easter baskets. 04-11

3. indyanna's easter dress. she has a dress ready to go, but it's a bit short! so i am going to try to make her another dress if time permits. 04-11

4. bella's birthday outfit. (no link to a picture since i want it to be a surprise!)04-25

5. DONE & DONE! aprons for my church's mother/daughter banquet 05-02

6. embroidered kitchen towels for mother/daughter banquet 05/02

things i can't wait to do!

1. fabric grocery bags

2. knitters delight did this shirt and it's AWESOME. i bought the pattern today. my friend, brandy, bought me the best fabric for it a few weekends ago. i just need time to sew it.

3. and this dress. wow. i love it.

4 comments:

The Gills said...

Sounds like you're going to be busy, busy, busy! Your YMCA quilt turned out really cute. I think I'm going to try to conquer a quilt after I finish all of my unfinished projects and get a little bit of time. I also really like all of the embroidery projects that you have done on your new machine. : )

Shelly said...

Girlfriend, and I thought my to-do lIst was long! Geesh! Yours is even longer than mine (I think). I hope you get it all done in time.
Shelly

Craftcherry said...

WOW! That's quite a list! Good luck! Those are some really beautiful projects you have planned! I can't wait to see them!

alisha said...

That's a lot of stuff. You are planning the same pattern for Nan's Easter dress and I am for my girls!