Sunday, September 13, 2009

2009-09-13

last weekend i went to my cousin cassie's house in round rock. we had a nice relaxing-NO KIDS-weekend. it was great! one of the things we did was go to my all time favorite burger joint, hut's. i am not a burger person but i do crave hut's. oh man! those burgers are good. gotta get 'em with grilled onions. yuuuuuum.



cassie, grandma, and aunt jawana sitting outside while waiting for a table



inside of hut's (i told ya, i love this place!)



this is a picture of indyanna with all of the scrapbooking stuff cassie sent home for her! amazing! she loved it all and immediately dug right in.



and here's my newest purse! i love it.



4 comments:

alisha said...

I SO LOVE THAT PURSE!!!!! LOVE IT! LOVE THE FABRIC, LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

I really should start the girls on scrapbooking! I bet they would love it.

Craftcherry said...

I'm trying that place next time I'm down there. I love a good burger.

That purse is SO cute! What fun colors!

Eriksgirl said...

That purse is so adorable!! I must hit Huts when we are there next time!

Indyanna looks like she is in a crafters heaven!

Cassie J said...

Love the purse! Super cute fabric, perfect match for the shape of the purse.

Loving the Hut pics and journaling!

But I must say my fav is that cheeky monkey grin on Nanny's face sitting on the table with her goodies!