Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2008-08-20 pleated dress

so my camera is broken.........so i'm taking pics with my webcam on my laptop. really NOT top quality photos as you'll see. but, if i don't snap a pic now i'll forget to do it later and then the moment will be gone forever!

so without anymore excuses, here's a little pleated dress i made for indyanna. it's made out of a sari type material. very silky. and unfortunately, you can't see it well but the pink fades to purple at the bottom of the skirt. i love it. the pleats don't seem to hold well though. no amount of ironing is helping that. i've even sewn the pleats down at the bottom. oh well.

3 comments:

Craftcherry said...

It's a beautiful dress, even if the pleats don't stay in place. :o)
I have to order the 12x12 scrapbook pages...but I have done
5x7's and printed them out at home...which might be cheaper. Although the ink is pretty expensive on my photo printer...so maybe it ends up being the same. Anyway I use Scrapbookflair.com to order from if you want to check it out.

Eriksgirl said...

I can't wait to see her in this dress!!

The Gills said...

I really like that fabric too!