Monday, August 23, 2010

2010-08-23

after i saw this wreath on my sister's bff, cerise's blog, i just knew i had to make one! the original tutorial comes from the moda bake shop. (love that site, btw)

i always feel the need to be productive when watching tv, so as i was watching a very educational documentary Big Time Rush Movie, Jonas L.A., and Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami, i worked on the wreath. it took 2 1/2 jelly rolls and about 3 straight hours to do.

i just love how it accents my dirty door!


and of course today was the first day of school for my oldest two. a diva 1st grader and a very handsome 9th grader (that's HIGH SCHOOL people!).

2 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE how yours turned out! I'm totally making another one with a 2nd/3rd jelly!

alisha said...

I love what you watched! We still haven't watched the Big Time Rush Movie! I can't believe we haven't. But I will definitely be working on something when we do today, or possibly tomorrow. I need a trip to joanns and some money so I can buy some to make one also!!! I have had the wreath for this project for a year now!

OH... And I know my nephew is in High School and all, but it really HIT me when I read it! It really is insane how quickly the years go by..